Monday, April 11, 2011

The countdown has begun!!!!!!

My sweet hubby will be home in 26 days!!!!!! I am so excited and my fingers are crossed that this time goes by VERY quickly.
There has been so much that has happened since we last saw daddy - it is crazy to think of all the things that have gone on in the past 6 months.
Ella has had her hair cut twice - and it is VERY short but super cute - and everyone is hoping that she doesn't cut it again ever so it can actually have a chance of growing back out - especially since she keeps saying how she wants long hair like Rapunzel -"not at the end of the movie mom the beginning of the movie"
Halee has grown leaps and bounds and while she is still mostly wearing 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers she is huge ;) Halee has been rolling over since she was 2 months old and she started to scoot around 4 months - well she is now crawling on her hands and knees!!!! She is only 6 1/2 months old but that girl can move!!!! One of my favorite things though is that she can now say DA DA  :DI have been trying to get her to say da da forever and now she does - I always point to daddy's picture and tell her that it is da da and I'm hoping that she knows that Matt is her dada - we will see how she reacts to him when he gets home - but I am hoping she loves him as much as Ella and I do :)

No comments: